Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Wright State..... HERE I COME

On Good Friday my mom, dad and I went to wright state for a campus visit. I must say, I was quite impressed with everything. They have done a lot of updating and building of new facilities and I was just completely stunned at how nice everything was. They are celebrating their 40th anniversary this year, so since they are a fairly new college even the "old" buildings aren't in that bad of shape. The nursing building is really new and was awesome inside... On the tour we got to see some of the residence halls. They are soo much better than Ashland's it's not even funny. I was debating on if i should live on campus or live at home but after visiting the dorms and being at home for four days this weekend... i am definitely going to live on campus. I'll get to meet a lof more people that way too.

The next step is to send them my final transcript once finals are over. They will do a final evaluation of credits to determine which ones will transfer. After that they will assign me an advisor and I will go to campus to meet with them to schedule classes. Hopefully I can still get out in four years. . . I'm really hoping!

No comments: