Monday, April 30, 2007

Just an Update

The end of school is drawing near and even though I really DO NOT want to admit it, I think I'm going to miss Ashland. Tonight I went to the last Newman Night, which is just like a catholic study group, and we played sand volleyball. It was so much fun, especially since I haven't played volleyball in quite some time. The first game we played was with everyone and then after that a few of us who are pretty decent at volleyball, stayed and played some more.

My dad just called me today and said that they came to a final agreement on the value of my car. I was pretty happy with it... considering I made 4000 dollars on the whole deal! I think I am going to go ahead and look at some Mazda's and if none of those work out I am going to go to a car auction... - not a repo auction, but an auction where dealers go and buy cars for their lot and such... you can get good cars for really cheap-

I went home this past weekend, unexpectidly, and it was SO much fun. I got home on Saturday, around 3:00, and I immediately made hamburger helper because I was starving. Then I took a nap and went to Tricia's parent's 25th wedding anniversary party. It was the first time since new years that I had something to drink, and it was a blast. Everyone went back to Tricia's house to spend the night where we witnessed some REALLY interesting, and kind of disgusting, conversations between tricia, her parents, and aunt and uncle.

ONLY 9 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL! - i cannot wait to go home for summer break and then leave for camp a month after that... it's going to be shit loads of fun. Every day that passes and every day it gets closer to the end of school, I realize how many freakin awesome people I've met here... - Janel, Molly, Leeanne, Brian - just to name a few. Hopefully I will find people just as good as them at WSU, but then again, I do have Meghann 10 minutes away at UD :)

1 comment:

marissa finch said...

so you're not living on campus at WSU?

dont worry about meeting people at WSU...i know some people that you'll be in classes with that are pretty cool.

we'll have to get coffee or something again b4 you leave for camp.