Saturday, March 31, 2007

A New Realization

It has just hit me that there are only 6 weeks of school left. As much as I don't really like Ashland, I hate to admit that I will miss certain parts:
1- i have met some of the most amazing people EVER. aka Molly Gehring... I am really going to miss our highly intellectual and spiritual conversations during lifeguarding.
2- the food... #1 Dining Serivice in the Nation!
...and that's about it. Sad, I know . . .

These six weeks are going to fly by... i have to go home the first 3 weeks in april. First weekend is for easter, the following i'm getting lifeguard re-certified and then im immediatly leaving to go to a ben folds concert at OWU and the following weekend after that (21st, 22nd) i'm coming home for my Godson's baptism - yes, i AM a Godparent... some of you are surprised, i know. haha.

I just can't wait to be finished with school at Ashland, and school in general. I remember this same feeling last year as I was finishing my senior year of high school. I couldn't wait to be finished with all my sports so that i could just relax and "enjoy life" Everyone always told me High School would be some of the greatest years of my life, but i never belived them. However, i have now come to the realization that they could not have been more accurate.

2 comments:

marissa finch said...

oh you thought i was talking about you?






haha....yeah you're right:)

Zach said...

of course im right... i always am! HAHAHA