Monday, March 26, 2007

My new favorite songs.

I've recently discovered some new songs that are really good - atleast i think so. My sister got the new Sugarland CD so she let me download it to my iTunes. I've just been listening to the cd over and over because i like it so much. However, i do have a few favorites: Settlin', Happy Ending, Want To, April Showers and County Line. I haven't been listening to a lot of country music lately but i am really starting to enjoy it again.
For some easy listening music while doing homework i really like matt nathanson's songs Suspended, Sad Songs and Bent. Also, Boston by Augustana, 100 years by Five for Fighting, Fast Car by Tracy Chapman, Walking in Memphis by Marc Cohn, Girl From Athens by Pay Mcgee Band, the whole Lifesong CD by Casting Crowns - esp In Me and Stained Glass Masquerade - are all really good.

One of the first weekends i was on campus CAB hosted a Randi Driscoll concert. I really debated on whether to go or not but i wasn't doing anything else so i decided to go. I was expecting this horrible cabaret performance from some stupid artist but i was actually pleasently surprised. One, she was rreally, really, really good looking and two, she could actually sing. Her music is a little different but i really like it. Two of her good songs are Lucky and Lies.

2 comments:

marissa finch said...

i cant believe you'd resort to country music! yuck...

im sooo disappointed :(

marissa finch said...

you are slacking on the updates bud.